This privacy notice sets out the ways in which we, Colorifix, collect and use your personal data in connection with our business. It also explains what rights you have to access or change your personal data.
Information that you provide us:
We will collect any information that you provide to us when you:
• make an enquiry by email or on our website;
• submit correspondence to us by post, email or via our website;
• ‘follow’, ‘like’, post to or interact with our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Use of Your Personal Information
When you do voluntarily provide us with Personal Information, we will use it to provide you information about our products, provide customer service and respond to a specific question.
Providing your personal data to others
As an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement, we will share your personal information when relevant with third parties. If you would like to know more about the third parties we share your information with please contact us.
• strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a website and use its features and enable services you have specifically asked for.
• performance cookies - these collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, by recording which pages users go to most often (usually on an anonymous basis);
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
and https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Please not that by blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Retaining personal data
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or where we are permitted to do. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. If you would like to know more about how we protect your privacy and how long we keep it for please contact us.
Your rights to the information we hold
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
• the right to be informed of the ways in which we use your information, as we seek to do in this Privacy Notice;
• the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
• the right to request access to the information that we hold about you;
• the right to request that we correct or rectify any information that we hold about you which is out of date or incorrect;
• in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop processing information about you; and
• the right to lodge a complaint about us to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office :
• in addition to your right to lodge a complaint about us to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office , you will also be able to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority in your country of work or residence;
• the right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information in reliance of your consent, which you can do by contacting us;
• the right to object to our using your information on the basis of our legitimate interests when there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
• the right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you in certain circumstances.
You may exercise your rights above by contacting us at the below address.
Innovation Centre, Norwich Research Park
Tel: +44 (0)1603 274552 (Office)
This Privacy Notice was updated on 25 September 2019.