In order to create real change in the industry, we recognise that we need to keep finding and adding new talent to our already exceptional team. Below is a list of our currently available jobs.
In addition, we are always looking for talented computational biologists, Python developers and data analysts to join us. Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is not a match for your skills, we encourage you to check back later.
Quality ManagerMore info...
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will have at least 3 years of experience within research and development or biotech manufacturing from a compliance, process or change management background. The purpose of the role is to provide leadership for the development of an environment focused on quality. As the quality manager you will be familiar with using business process management methods to discover, model, analyse, measure, improve, optimise, and automate business processes as well as ensuring that the Company’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, supplier, internal, ISO, and regulatory/legal requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide clear leadership for the ongoing development of an environment focused on quality.
● Develop and implement a best-practice quality management system across all areas of our organisation including R&D and manufacturing.
● Work proactively with all Directors, Managers and staff to maintain a programme of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility.
● Lead the teams to achieve quality targets for customers and business goals.
● Develop and implement a roadmap to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
● Use KPIs to improve efficiency, cost and customer experience using process improvement processes.
● Produce written reports and presentations.
● Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation.
Our ideal candidate will have good knowledge of quality management systems within an R&D or biotech manufacturing environment. You will have a clear track record of change management and process improvement in previous roles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
● Relevant degree in a science subject will be advantageous to your application (e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, etc.).
● Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
● A strong team player who is adept at problem solving.
● Excellent change management and influencing skills.
● Effective time management and follow-up skills.
● Deep understanding of ISO 9001.
Title: Quality Manager
Location: 9 Nuffield Road, Cambridge, or Norwich Research Park, Norwich.
Remuneration: £40-45,000, depending on level of experience.
Apply: Please submit your cover letter and CV to Recruitment@colorifix.com by 20th June. Please put ‘Quality Manager’ in the subject line of the application.
Colorifix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
System AdministratorMore info...
- Network administration
- Security monitoring
- Backup management
- Hardware setup
- Mobile device management
- User training
- Hardware purchase
- MacOS/iOS for user devices + SimpleMDM for device management
- Google services for mail, domains, OAuth
- A Linux server hosting OwnCloud for file sharing + in-house software for data collection/analysis
- Cisco Meraki for our networks
- AWS for backups
- Python as a preferred language
- GitLab for source control and DevOps
GMO SpecialistMore info...
We seek to hire a highly motivated and experienced GMO Specialist to be part of our Implementation Team, which will play a key role in client onboarding. Specifically, we are working with a number of dye houses (the clients) across Europe that provide services to the international fashion and textile industries. In order to integrate our technology into their existing processes, they need to purchase and set up fermentation equipment at their facilities, or alternatively contract fermentation companies locally to provide an outsourced fermentation service to them. Given that this is a previously unused technology in this context, and that the output will be genetically modified organisms which are then used in their existing dyeing equipment, the GMO Specialist will take the lead in advising management teams of client dye houses on a number of areas. These include getting them comfortable with using GMOs – in our case the lowest safety class of microorganism in a contained use process – and leading them through the GM application process (in order to handle GMOs at their facilities) in a number of different geographies, where the process will be slightly variable.
Title: GMO Specialist
Reports to: The CTO and directors (CEO, CSO)
Location: Cambridge, with frequent travel to Europe
Qualifications: BSc in Biological Science or a relevant discipline.
Experience: Minimum of three years working with GM and well versed in GM regulation and legislation, domestic and international.
The Person: Excellent communicator and flexible team player. Willingness to travel regularly (whilst abiding by COVID and other travel restrictions), with a focus on Europe in the immediate term, expanding to Asia. Multi-lingual candidates will have an advantage (please specify in your application which languages you speak and to what level).
Remuneration: annual salary of GBP £37,000-44,000, depending on level of experience.
Apply: Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. The deadline for submission is midnight on Sunday June 20th, 2021.
Colorifix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply